|Port ID Number (ISPS Code)||14689|
|Time Zone:||GMT +2|
|ISPS Code Source||http://www2.imo.org/ISPSCode/ISPSPortFacilities.aspx|
|Long||32 o 29 / E|
|Lat||29 o 52 / N|
|Weather:||prevailing winds are north and north west|
|Water Density:||1.04 g/cm3|
|Tidal range and flow:||1.2 m. to 2.1 m.|
Adabiya port is situated on the western coast of Suez Gulf, and is 17 km. away from Suez City. It consists of 9 berths with estimate length of 1805m. and draft between 27 and 42 feet.
|Water Area||158 km2 (158073000 m2)(Including Suez, Adabiya And Petroleum Docks)|
|Land Area||0.8 km2 (854000 m2)|
- Maximum Capacity 7.93 Million Tones Yearly:
- Total yards and stronge area: 3700m2
- 5.13 million ton (General cargo).
- 2.8 million ton (Dry Bulk).
- Working Hours: Throughout 24 hours (in 3 shifts).
port Services and Facilities
- OLd entry gate.
- Old exit gate.
- New entry gate.
- New exit gate.
- The silos gate.
- Emergency gate.
- cargo train gate.
Supply and Bunkering
- Fresh water
- Light fuel
- Heavy fuel
- Crew exchange
- Ship repair
- Spare parts
- Polluted water reception
- Tugging and pilotage
- Bunkering vessels
- Cleaning fee:5% for all types of vessels,except for general cargo vessels that is 3%.
Security,Safety and Environmental Preservation Properties
- Medical capabilities
- Fire fighting
- Pollution combating
|Address:||Suez, Port Tawfik – P.O. Box: 1|